The Yoast SEO plugin is a WordPress plugin that helps businesses increase traffic on their websites and make them more visible. It has been around for about 11 years now. Even though it has the most name recognition, it is not the only tool you can use.
Therefore, most people tend to look for alternatives for Yoast SEO that they can use to their advantage. Some even take the help of companies like Brego Business to improve their Search Engine Optimization ranking.
So if you are looking for an alternative to the Yoast SEO plugin, you’ve come to the right place.
Find out in the next section!
Top 5 Yoast SEO alternatives
Let’s explore some other Yoast SEO alternatives you can use and see what they offer:
The SEOPress plugin is an alternative to Yoast SEO for WordPress websites so users can achieve better search engine rankings. You do not need to install sitemaps, schemas, and many other features as it includes all the features you need. With the free version, you also have access to analytics that you can use to fine-tune your posts and blogs.
Why choose SEOPress?
As a Yoast SEO alternative, SEOPress is good because it has the following features:
- Unlike Yoast SEO, the platform is ad-free and white-labeled so that you won’t see annoying advertising.
- It has HTML and XML sitemaps for customers.
- Using this tool, you can manage no-follow links.
SEOPress is available for free, and you can also get the premium version. However, it will cost you $39 every year to get the advanced features.
Our tailored customer-centric approach in marketing maximizes sales.
Search Engine Marketing:Drive traffic, boost conversions & grow your business
Social Media Marketing:Maximize your social media potential & engage with your audience
LinkedIn Marketing:Unlock the power of LinkedIn!
Video Production & Photography:Elevate your business with captivating visuals
2. The SEO Framework
This is a simple Yoast SEO alternative and a WordPress plugin. It follows white hat principles to improve the ranking and provides real-time caching while also taking care of heavy loads on the laptop.
Why choose SEO Framework?
There are several features that make the SEO Framework the best alternative to Yoast SEO. It is because it has features that include Focus, Articles, etc., that will help boost the ranking of your website.
The following are some features to keep in mind:
- The SEO Framework is pre-configured to optimize all the pages sensibly.
- Enables the optimization of data without taking any risk of making errors.
- It will auto-share the content via Facebook, Twitter cards and make things easy.
- Helps in preventing the user from making recognizable mistakes for pages.
If you get the SEO Framework plugin as the Yoast SEO alternative for free, you can easily switch to the paid version for $7 every month.
3. Rank Math
Rank Math, also called the Swiss Army Knife of SEO, features some excellent features that will increase the traffic to your website and optimize it for various search engines.
It will be your best option when you want to do more than just SEO. With Rank Math, you can optimize the website in just a few clicks, making the task so straightforward that you will save time and money.
Why choose Rank Math?
As compared to other versions, Rank Math offers a lot more features. For example, it automatically generates SEO titles and meta descriptions for the content.
Here are some features that you can expect from Rank Math:
- Rank Math allows you to analyze five keywords simultaneously, while Yoast only allows you to analyze one keyword.
- Multiple locations can be supported, and local search engine optimization is available.
- If you go for the premium version, you will also access Video SEO, News SEO, and Keyword Rank Tracking.
- Users can easily set up the wizard with this alternative.
You can get Rank Math for free, but it does have a Business and a Pro version where you can track about 500 to 10,000 keywords. You can get the business version at $199 per year and the Pro version at $59 per year.
4. SEO Pressor
The SEO Pressor plugin gives you complete control over your SEO. Most people confuse these with SEOPress; however, these are two completely different plugins.
The tool will help you better understand your website and will improve it. As a result, you can evaluate the website’s quality and gain a higher ranking.
Why choose SEO Pressor?
The SEOPressor offers the following premium features, which make it a great Yoast SEO alternative:
- Optimize your on-page SEO with advanced and improved keyword analysis.
- The semantic builder can enhance search results without modifying a single line.
- It has an automatic LSI keyword generator that offers you suggestions for content.
If you get the premium version of SEOPressor, it will be available at $9 per month.
5. All in one SEO
All in one, SEO is another alternative to Yoast SEO; it is so powerful and user-friendly. Business owners will find it to be an excellent tool! In addition, it possesses a wide range of features that they will love.
Furthermore, it increases the traffic to their website and deals with any complexities.
Why choose AIO SEO?
The features of AIO SEO are so simple for anyone to use, and some of those are listed below:
- It offers support for SEO integration and Google Analytics for eCommerce.
- Google’s AMP helps in improving the mobile experience.
- It examines the content or your SEO page in detail.
Although the tool is free, if you want the advice tool, you will have to upgrade to the premium version for $199.
Yoast SEO for WordPress isn’t the only great option, and many other great options are worth checking out even if you love Yoast. The Plug-ins above are great for beginners as they include several features.
However, if you need professional help, you should consult companies like Brego Business. With them, you will have a better SEO experience, improve your ranking, and choose the best alternative to Yoast SEO that meets your needs.